Albert-Eden Local Grant
Our grants programme will be targeted towards supporting the following outcomes, as outlined in our local board plan.
• Proud, connected and secure communities.
• A better and bigger range of recreational experiences3
• A community that values its environment
• Our heritage is cherished and protected.
Devonport-Takapuna Local Grant
Our Local Grants Programme aims to provide contestable and discretionary community grants to local communities.
Our grants programme will be targeted towards supporting the following outcomes, as outlined in our local board plan:
• our heritage and environment is cherished and looked after
• open space that allows us to live
• active, connected and supported neighbourhoods
• facilities that enable community well-being
• increased opportunities for local new business development and economic growth
• easy safe and reliable journeys that reduce congestion
Constellation Communities Trust
The Authorised Purpose of Constellation Communities Trust is:
• To foster, promote and support any amateur game or sport where the game or sport is conducted for the benefit of the general public.
• To foster, promote and safeguard participation in amateur sport, non professional community health and well being and educational activities operated by the Millennium Institute of Sport and Health and North Sport Academy.
• To benefit educational, cultural, health, environmental, recreational or philanthropic activities provided all those activities are conducted for charitable purposes.
The North & South Trust Limited
The North and South Trust Limited (NSTL) was set up primarily to support amateur rugby and sport in the Auckland Region.
NSTL generates funds for its grant distribution (Authorised Purpose) by operating Class 4 gaming machines in pubs/venues in the Auckland, Tauranga and Hawkes Bay Regions.
New Zealand Racing Board Sport Grant
The NZ Racing Board's authorised purposes statement provides that the NZ Racing Board may distribute net proceeds to the following authorised purpose:
To encourage active participation in amateur sports, and to assist bona fide amateur sports teams and clubs competing in recognised leagues and tournaments including (but not limited to) sports equipment, playing uniforms, ground hire, and actual and reasonable travel expenses for groups participating in tournaments with kindred groups.