Devonport-Takapuna Local Grant
Our Local Grants Programme aims to provide contestable and discretionary community grants to local communities.
Our grants programme will be targeted towards supporting the following outcomes, as outlined in our local board plan:
• our heritage and environment is cherished and looked after
• open space that allows us to live
• active, connected and supported neighbourhoods
• facilities that enable community well-being
• increased opportunities for local new business development and economic growth
• easy safe and reliable journeys that reduce congestion
Albert-Eden Local Grant
Our grants programme will be targeted towards supporting the following outcomes, as outlined in our local board plan.
• Proud, connected and secure communities.
• A better and bigger range of recreational experiences3
• A community that values its environment
• Our heritage is cherished and protected.
Constellation Communities Trust
The Authorised Purpose of Constellation Communities Trust is:
• to foster, promote and support any amateur game or sport where the game or sport is conducted for the benefit of the general public.
• to foster, promote and safeguard participation in amateur sport, non professional community health and well being and educational activities operated by the Millennium Institute of Sport and Health and North Sport Academy.
• to benefit educational, cultural, health, environmental, recreational or philanthropic activities provided all those activities are conducted for charitable purposes.
The North & South Trust Limited
The North and South Trust Limited (NSTL) was set up primarily to support amateur rugby and sport in the Auckland Region.
NSTL generates funds for its grant distribution (Authorised Purpose) by operating Class 4 gaming machines in pubs/venues in the Auckland, Tauranga and Hawkes Bay Regions.
Hibiscus and Bays Local Grant
Grant funding helps groups and organisations to provide activities, projects, programmes, initiatives and events that make a positive contribution to the community within the local board area. The Hibiscus and Bays Local Board recognises the vital role that our community groups and organisations play in supporting well-being, safety learning and vibrancy. We also encourage communities to work together with the local board on community-led place making initiatives within the local board area. The local board would like to see applicants demonstrate that they are working collaboratively with other community groups and identified alternative funding partnerships. It is important for groups and organisations to be sustainable and deliver good community outcomes.
Applicants are encouraged to read the Hibiscus and Bays Local Board Plan before submitting an application. You will be asked to identify how your project aligns with the local board plan objectives and show how the project will meet identified needs in the community. A link to the Hibiscus and Bays Local Board plan can be found on the Hibiscus and Bays Community funding page.