SportsCID is a free Microsoft Excel database developed to help schools' sports departments with the day-to-day running of sports programmes.
It can be downloaded from the New Zealand Secondary Schools Sports Council website.
This resource allows you to do the following:
- print student or team lists
- record emergency and medical information for all students
- record coaches’, managers’, and officials’ contact information
- record details for all students participating in sport
- track uniform issue and payment
- track fee collection
- perform mail merges for sending form letters
- print completed New Zealand Secondary Schools Sports Council Representation Census at the click of a button and
- place student sports information into MUSAC for school report use.
For more information, visit the New Zealand Secondary Schools Sports Council website or contact your local regional sports director.