How to get Funding
Applications for 2012 Active Communities Investment have now closed.
The initiative supports pilot projects targeting new/modified methods of delivery to increase participation in sport and recreation. The intention is that lessons learned from projects will be shared with the sector.
- Territorial Authorities will be given priority for investment
- There is a prescribed minimum partner cash contribution required of 40% of the total project cost. Partner cash contribution levels (‘skin in the game’) will be a key consideration in the decision making process. Cash contributions should also not be sourced from other Sport New Zealand funding i.e. Kiwisport, Community Sport Investment, contestable Outdoor Recreation Investment
- Increased emphasis placed on interagency/partner collaboration
- Project partners must provide a minimum cash contribution of 40% of the total projects costs
- Stronger emphasis placed on project sustainability
- Greater emphasis placed on communication/sharing of project learnings
If you require further information please contact Debbie Curgenven at email@example.com.